Simple sample code to get started?

Nov 24, 2014 at 12:13 AM
Hello,

first of all, thank you very much for sharing with others this port. I'm sure it's really helpful, but.. I'm having troubles using it. I simply can't make it working - neither the header nor the items do not show up. Here's the code:
      <StackPanel>
        <expa:ExpanderControl>
          <expa:ExpanderControl.Header>
            <Rectangle Width="400"
                       Height="100"
                       Fill="Green" />
          </expa:ExpanderControl.Header>
          <expa:ExpanderControl.Expander>
            <TextBlock Text="To change the way a picture fits in your document, click it and a button for layout options appears next to it. When you work on a table, click where you want to add a row or a column, and then click the plus sign." />
          </expa:ExpanderControl.Expander>
        </expa:ExpanderControl>
      </StackPanel>
In the runtime neither Header or the Expander part show up. What am I doing wrong? I'm working on Windows Phone 8.1 Runtime (Universal App). Thanks in advance for any help!
Coordinator
Nov 25, 2014 at 8:54 PM
Edited Nov 25, 2014 at 8:55 PM
Hello!
Have you tried the code that is inside the windows and windows phone projects?
Nov 26, 2014 at 12:50 AM
Hi DreamNet,

oh my goodness.. I don't know how could I've missed that. I'm ashamed, because I have not. I've spent few hours trying to make it work, with Silverlight version as a reference point (I found this port through the Stack), instead of checking out the whole source code you have posted here. Silly me : (

Thank you though for your quick reply, and for this port! You really saved me quite a lot of time : )